If you're an MSP, then you know that quoting and selling services can be a real challenge. You need to find the right product, configure it correctly, add in pricing and taxes, and then create a professional quote for your customer - all in a very tight timeframe. And if you make any mistakes along the way, you risk losing the sale entirely. CPQ software (configure, price, quote) was created to help businesses like yours streamline this process.
Read on to learn about Salesbuildr CPQ and understand why it's such an important tool for MSPs.
What Is CPQ?
Salesbuildr is a CPQ software that helps MSPs streamline the quoting and selling process. With Salesbuildr, you can quickly find the right products, configure them correctly, add in pricing and taxes, and create a professional quote for your customer - all in one place. Plus, Salesbuildr integrates with Autotask, so you can easily manage your quotes and sales in one place.
Salesbuildr was founded by Victor Raessen, who was previously director for Datto Benelux and before that a long-term Autotask customer with more than 25 years of experience working in MSP. Salesbuildr was built from the ground up using the latest technology by a team of professionals across product, development, and UX/UI, in tight collaboration with a group of Autotask partners.
What Is Salesbuildr?
CPQ stands for configure, price, and quote. CPQ software is a tool that helps businesses streamline the quoting and selling process. With CPQ software, you can quickly find the right products, configure them correctly, add in pricing and taxes, and create a professional quote for your customer - all in one place. CPQ software is an important tool for MSPs because it helps them save time and win more sales.
Why MSPs Need CPQ Software
MSPs need CPQ software because it allows them to focus on their sales by streamlining their processes — essentially helping to eliminate errors. With Salesbuildr, MSPs can quickly create accurate quotes and avoid mistakes that could cost them a sale. In addition, Salesbuildr ties in with industry distributors, making it easy for MSPs to find the products they need and get them at the best prices.
Benefits of CPQ Software
• CPQ software decreases the time it takes for MSPs to create new quotes and move customers through the sales process. By automating many of the steps, it becomes a more streamlined experience for all involved.
• CPQ software helps MSPs win more sales by creating accurate quotes and avoiding mistakes.
• CPQ software ties in with industry distributors, making it easy for MSPs to find the products they need and get them at the best prices.
• CPQ software integrates with Autotask and other technologies to ensure everything can be done in one platform.
Salesbuildr CPQ is the perfect tool for MSPs who want to save time, win more sales, and turn their customers into loyal, repeat brand enthusiasts.
Integrations With Autotask
Salesbuildr CPQ integrates with Autotask, making it easy for MSPs to manage their quotes and sales in one place.
What Is Autotask?
Autotask is the world’s leading IT management platform, enabling MSPs to deliver superior services and drive recurring revenue growth. Autotask combines PSA, RMM, CRM, billing & invoicing, and project management into one integrated platform that helps MSPs run their businesses better.
How Does Salesbuildr CPQ Integrate With Autotask?
Salesbuildr CPQ integrates with Autotask so you can easily manage your quotes and sales in one place. With Salesbuildr CPQ, you can quickly create accurate quotes and avoid mistakes that could cost you a sale. In addition, changes to product information, companies, and contacts done in Autotask automatically update in Salesbuildr, allowing for a more efficient and streamlined process.
Integrating Salesbuildr CPQ with Autotask gives MSPs the ability to:
• Create accurate quotes
• Avoid mistakes that could cost them a sale
• Tie in with industry distributors
• Find the products they need and get them at the best prices
• Manage their quotes and sales in one place
Ties With Industry Distributors
As an MSP, it’s important to have a CPQ tool that ties in with industry distributors. Salesbuildr CPQ does just that. With Salesbuildr CPQ, you can quickly find the products you need and get them at the best prices. All major distributors across Western Europe are supported, enabling you to pull in internal inventory via Autotask.
Improving Your Sales Workflow
If you’re an MSP, you know that having a CPQ tool is essential to streamlining your sales process. Salesbuildr CPQ is the perfect tool for MSPs who want to save time, win more sales, and facilitate the quoting and selling process.
Salesbuildr works with automatic updates for products, templates for quotes, and automation rules for opportunities. This leaves you and your team more time to offer premium support and sales to your customers.
In addition, you can save time, increase revenue, and grow margins with your own B2B storefront using Salesbuildr.
With Salesbuildr, you can:
• Automatically pull in distributor product information, pricing, and availability, all in one place, always up-to-date and pushed to Autotask.
• Use templates to generate beautiful, customer interactive quotes in minutes or even seconds.
• Enable customers to self-service order standardised bundles from a customisable storefront without the need for sales intervention.
• Say goodbye to long email threads and attachments by directly collaborating on quotes with an audit trail to keep track of changes and events.
• Implement automated template-based reminders to notify customers and account managers when quotes are about to expire and keep your opportunities in Autotask up to date.
• Keep product information management up to date with automated bulk edit functionality.
Increase Your Revenue With Salesbuildr
Learn how Salesbuildr can help you save time, generate more revenue, increase your margins and deliver a modern experience to your customers.Book Your Demo