When it comes to your business, first impressions matter. Regardless of your field, the first point of customer contact could be the difference between success and failure. For many organisations, their website is the first taster the customer gets, the first glimpse at how they present themselves as a business and an insight into the work they do. Your website says a lot about you as an organisation, and it is integral that you are investing in your site appropriately.
The best MSP websites have a number of things in common, and can be used as a template when creating, renovating or rejuvenating your own. While some may believe that their services, or products, will speak for themselves, having a website that draws customers in and initiates that first interaction can not be undervalued, as:
- It takes 2.6 seconds for a user’s eyes to land on the area of a website that most influences their first impression
- 75% of consumers admit to making judgements on a company's credibility based on the company's website design
What Do You Need to Focus on to Have One of the Best MSP Websites?
The success of your MSP hinges on your ability to generate custom, and your website can be leveraged to achieve this. The best MSP websites are certain to include the following features:
- Phone number in the header: When visiting your website, one of the first things the prospective customer needs to be able to find is contact information, such as a phone number. In fact, once on a company's homepage, 64% of visitors want to see the company's contact information.
- Clear, eye-catching headline: Time is of the essence when it comes to attracting new custom. The customer doesn’t want to have to trawl through the entire site to find out what it is your organisation provides. This should be succinctly, concisely and clearly outlined on your home page, ensuring that your MSP website design highlights important information for the customer.
- A good lead magnet: One of the primary purposes of your website is to generate leads and having a good lead magnet is paramount to its success. You want to be able to attain contact information through a number of different channels, such as subscriptions, eGuides, white papers, consultations and other forms of content.
- Chat feature: Not only is a real-time, live chat feature a significant value add for your website, it also drastically improves the customer experience. In an age where the waterline for customer service has risen dramatically, your website should provide customers with an instant, data-driven service.
- Cohesive branding: MSP website design is the foundation for creating one of the best MSP websites. Your branding should be a constant theme throughout your site, which should support the tone of voice of your content and represent everything you stand for as an organisation.
- User friendly design: Your website should be attractive and easy to navigate, to create the best possible experience for your customers. To fail to do so could turn a prospective customer into the arms of a competitors, as 38% of people will stop engaging with a website if the content or layout is unattractive.
For more information on how you can improve your website and, ultimately, increase revenue, get in touch with one of the experts at Salesbuildr, today.